In case you were looking for a Android device, then there is some good news for youSuper One Click Root utility app that not only allows you to root your but also gives certain useful options like Allow Non Market Apps as well as phone delivery. click root for virtually every
Apart from universally rooting several Android handsets, SuperOneClick provides a single click root for Samsung Captivate on Android 2.2 Froyo as well.
Here is the step by step guide on rooting your Android handset / Samsung Captivate with Super One Click Rooting ApplicationRequirement: This App need .net framework 2.0 or higher to operate.
- The first step is to Download Super One Click Root App (click to ) and save it on your desktop.
- Once this is done, connect your phone to the computer. it is important to note that after connecting the phone, you must not mount SD card.
- Busybox (click to download) in your Android Phone
- Now go to phone settings and enable USB Debugging.
- Once this is done, launch .exe by double clicking.
- Now click on Universal tab on screen if you are going to root any Android device like Nexus One, Galaxy S, Droid etc. Click on if that’s your phone.
- Now simply click on Root tab and wait for the process to finish. It will take some time so hang in there.
- After the rooting is complete, click Allow Non Market Apps if you need to.
Labels: Root UnRoot
fter XperianZe ICS and JB for Xperia Arc/s.Neo/V.Pro.Ray, it has now arrived to the Xperia SP in Kitkat flavor ! (Unlocked Bootloader only)
XperianZe ROM KK joins between beauty and speed without risking the it.XperianZe ROM is a very fast ROM with a lot of Xperia Z2 and Z1 apps and features to deliver a SPlendid Xperiance !
*Based on Vanir
-Xperia KitKat Bootanimation
-Amazing color changing wave Xperia Z2 Live Wallpaper
-Xperia Z2 Home + Weather Widget
-Xperia Z2 Sounds
-Xperia Media apps
>Clock and Alarm
>Let's Start PS Store
-Xperia Themed apps
-Overall volume boosted-feels like 4.3 volume
-Battery Tweaks( Light)
Download XperianZe KK ROM v1: Over Here!
Download GApps: Over Here!
The ROM contains some of my ports as well as Rizal Lovins...Thank you Rizal and @whitemamba for Vanir base permissions...pm me if forgot anyone.
ROM Installation Instructions:
-Place ROM and Gapps (if you want them) in SD or internal space
-Extract Boot.img from ROM and fastboot flash it (fastboot flash boot boot.img)
-Boot into recovery (volume up)
-Wipe *cache partition and *delvik cache under advanced and wipe *data/factory reset
-install zip from SD card, and pick ROM
-after done flashing ROM you can flash Gapps
-Reboot system NOW ! enjoY
Important notices-please read carefully!
-This ROM WILL BE updated.
-Sound Enhancements is crashing I know and I'm working on it. Feel free to freeze it using Chef freezer(I like this one) if you are annoyed.
-Also working on editing music info.
-Do not pick Google Launcher on boot, you chose XperianZe for a reason i guess.
-Do not use any of my files in your stuff,ask me for permissions regarding my work share or usage.
-I'm NOT responsible for bricked phones,dead SD cards, or anything....you chose doing all those.
Setting up XperianZe:
-When you boot up and pick Xperia Home, you'll notice non Xperia icons nor UI so to get those follow the steps:
*Go to themes in settings and apply my modified Lovins Xperia theme and REBOOT.
*Set either a Xperia KK wallpaper or the amazing Z2 wallpaper
*Download this highly customizable xperia clock widget : over here
*That's it ! enjoy
Also keep in mind:
*write your problem with details please and manners.
*try to fix something in ROM and share it ! you'll get credited !
*suggestions are welcomed !
ROM Change Log: v.2.0 (20.09.2013)
- New Settings layout with Data Usage
- Added AceJB Settings (Profile Picture, OG Battery Mod, Clock Tweaks, Lidroid Parts, Holo Locker Settings, Operator Name Editor)
- New JB Statusbar with Brightness Control, More Toggles, Profile Picture, Bandwidth Options.
- Fixed Headphone Issue
- Changed Default Ringtone to Classic Bell
- Fixed Some Black-on-Black font issues
- JB Like Pattern Lock
- SuperSU v.1.65
- Alarm App - DONE Button Fixed
- Modded Perfect Keyboard as default Keyboard
- Init.d Support
- Default Lockscreen Wallpaper updated
- More Locale in Settings
Before doing anything wrong while installing this rom to your phone, make sure that you have the following items in your hand.
- Do you have a PC/Laptop ?
- Do you have Samsung Drivers ? Find out it from here...
- Do you have the USB Cable for your phone?
- Do you have STOCK FIRMWARE for your region ? Find out it from here... or from here...
- Do you have Odin? Find out it from here...
- Need SplitFUS or splitted odin ready firmware (for India only) ?
- Do you have ClockWorkMod Recover (CWM) ? Get it from here...
- Backup your IMEI with Galaxy Toolbox (Root Needed)
- All the above tools are ready? Then Read ROM Flashing Instructions carefully...
- Now proceed to ROM Download and Flashing !
- Always back to Stock firmware via odin before installing any Custom ROM. This will avoid freezing at boot logo.
- You have to download the ROM zip file and ClockWorkRec5830i.zip.
- Copy it to your phone's SD Card.
- Turn off your phone
- Go to recovery mode (Stock Recovery 3e) (Home screen button + Power button + Volume up key)
- Select install update from sd and select the ClockWorkRec5830i.zip Confirm the action
- Now you are successfully installed ClockWork Recovery
- We appreciate to BACKUP your Current ROM before moving to next step
- Select wipe data / reset and Confirm the action
- Select wipe cache partition and Confirm the action
- Select install zip from sd and select the rom zip file & Confirm the action
Now it possible to upgrade the samsung galaxy pocket to ice cream sandwich OS (4.0) . UPDATE (17/11/2013):- Flash Player For Galaxy ...
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is now available to update. The Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy Y is named as Jelly B...
WHAT IS THIS?? this mod could change your statusbar look with ease... -enable to change the position of clock-notification icon-battery n...
A "themed custom ROM" based on stock XXMA3 firmware released in Spain on February of 2013. SCREENS ...
What is "Rooting?" The Android phone that you have learned to love and enjoy is running an operating system that was designed f...